The InfoPrint 4247 Model L03 Printer provides an entry-level model and is designed to complement the other models of the IBM 4247 family.
The 4247-L03 is an office and industrial printer with a workload capacity of up to 44,000 pages per month. The 24-wire print head provides reliable printing on up to 8-part forms.
Print speeds (in characters per second) of the 4247-L03 in Single-Byte Character Set (SBCS) mode are up to:
- 600 cps at 10 characters per inch (cpi) in Fast Draft mode
- 400 cps in Best Draft Mode
- 260 cps in Near Letter Quality (NLQ) mode
- 133 cps in Letter Quality (LQ) mode
Print speeds (in characters per second) of the 4247-L03 in Double-Byte Character Set (DBCS) mode are up to:
- 467 cps at 6.7 cpi in Fast Draft mode
- 355 cps in Best Draft Mode
- 178 cps in Near Letter Quality (NLQ) mode
- 90 cps in Letter Quality (LQ) mode
The InfoPrint 4247 model L03 contains a multi-lingual LCD display and an intuitive, easy-to-use operator panel. The optional pedestal printer stand (#4463, 4464) completes the solution with a matching stand that simplifies setup and location choices.
The Operator panel contains:
- A 1-line, 16 character LCD display
- Two LEDs to indicate the paper path in use
- Nine operator keys and six status indicators
Printer data-stream emulations
- IBM Proprinter: XL24/XL24 AGM, 2391 Personal Printer, Epson ESC/P LQ series, ANSI X3.64 and 4247 native commands
- In DBCS: Epson LQ1600K with GB18030 character set